PUBG Mobile BETA 1.0.2 version finally released and available to free download from SaveFreeStuff with lots of new features, especially (In-Game Mission To Get Level 3 Lot). PUBG recently release PUBG 0.19.1 global version with season 14.
The beta version has also been updated following the completion of the global version update and now PUBG Mobile BETA 22.214.171.12409 is coming with lots of new features.
Simply we can say in this beta version PUBG has changed everything and In this update, you will see everything new. So let me tell you what we’ll see in this new update.
You can also get other versions of PUB Beta.
- PUBG BETA 0.19.1 Version
- PUBG BETA 0.19.0 Version
- PUBG BETA 0.18.3 Version
- PUBG BETA 0.18.0 Version
- PUBG BETA 0.17.2 Version
- PUBG BETA 0.17.0 Version
- PUBG BETA 0.16.5 Version
- PUBG BETA 0.17.0 Chinese Version
In-Game Missions To Get Level 3 Lot
Pubg has added In-Game Mission, When you play classic matches you will see some missions that you have to complete while you are in the game.
Here are some missions you need to complete like,
Swift Attacker – Complete 2 missions
- Rack up 1 defeat while using an iron slight or weapon with 2x scope or lower
- rack up 1 defeat while running
- rack up 2 defeat within 50 meters
- rack up 1 defeat with SMG
These are in-game missions when you complete 2 missions from the following you will get a fragment and see different places where you can redeem this fragment to get Level 3 lot.
When you reach any of these places you will see a tower. When you go to this tower you will get a reward button. By pressing this button you can get a level 3 lot.
New Title – Arena Master
PUBG has added a new title called Arena Master. Now you can win this title by playing more and more arena matches.
Also, play more arena matches and increase your rank so you can also win this title.
How to get Arena Master Title in PUBG Mobile the best way?
To get the Arena Master title in PUBG Mobile, you need to be in the top 1,000 at the end of the event.
Some Easy Tips to Get This Title
- It’s very difficult to be in the top 1,000, because there are many pro players in Pubg, who have come to the field to win this title. So if you want to get this title, try to play in another server that is not crowded with the pro players.
- Try to push-up arena rank while playing on a big screen.
- Practice TDM and Assault matches as much as possible, if you don’t have a good grip on them.
In PUBG Mobile Beta 126.96.36.19909, You will find two types of lobbies.
- Normal Lobby – One option is what we get in the general lobby as we have been getting in the game so far.
- New Vehicle Showcase Lobby – In this new looby style, you can select 3 different vehicles in the lobby.
You can change the lobby style by clicking on top available buttons. When you click on PUBG button, So you come to the normal lobby.
When you click on the helmet button, so you come to the new style lobby, where you can select three different vehicles to show your friends or in-game friends.
New Visual Style / Menu’s Style
In PUBG Mobile Beta 188.8.131.5209 PUBG is changing all styles and visuals. In this update you will see everything new.
- New Lobby
- New Menu
- New Graphics
- New Buildings
I’m sharing some pictures here in which you can see it all.
How To Install PUBG Mobile Beta 1.0.2
- Download APK File from above download link
- If you have not enabled the Unknown Source, first enable it
- GOTO mobile file manager and open this apk file
- Click on install button and wait a few minuts to complete the installation
- After the installation open PUBG Beta 1.0.2 and download in-game neccessary files.
How To copy data files, to prevent in-game update
If you want to skip the in-game update and run the game directly. You need to download Data Files.
- Don’t install APK, Put the data file first in Data Folder
- Download Data Files from the above link
- Copy downloaded ZIP file into Android > Data
- Unzip the downloaded file using any zip extractor, It is already available in almost all mobiles
- After extract, check that a new folder has been created (com.tencent.igce) and contains a data file with the name (com.tencent.igce)
- Now run APK file and install the game
The size of the update is around 1.61 GB for Android devices. Ensure that your device has enough space to adjust the latest update.
In case the downloaded file shows the error – “There was a problem parsing the package” you need to download the beta APK file again and re-install it.
The time taken to install the latest PUBG Mobile Beta 184.108.40.20609 update depends on the speed of your internet connection. But on average, it should take you about 30 minutes.
About PUBG (Player’s Unknown Battle Ground)
The official PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS designed exclusively for mobile. Play free anywhere, anytime. PUBG MOBILE delivers the most intense free-to-play multiplayer action on mobile. Drop in, gear up, and compete.
Survive epic 100-player classic battles, payload mode and fast-paced 4v4 team deathmatch and zombie modes. Survival is key and the last one standing wins. When duty calls, fire at will!
2018 Mobile Game of the Year – Golden Joystick Award
Best game, fan favorite games, most competitive games – Google Play 2018 Awards
“Absolutely remarkable” – IGN
“It’s awesome.” – Pocket Gamer
“Keeps players coming back” – Vice
FREE ON MOBILE – Powered by the Unreal Engine 4. Play console quality gaming on the go. Delivers jaw-dropping HD graphics and 3D sound. Featuring customizable mobile controls, training modes, and voice chat. Experience the most smooth control and realistic ballistics, weapon behavior on mobile.
MASSIVE BATTLE MAPS – From Erangel to Miramar, Vikendi to Sanhok, compete on these enormous and detailed battlegrounds varying in size, terrain, day/night cycles and dynamic weather – from urban city spaces to frozen tundra, to dense jungles, master each battleground’s secrets to create your own strategic approach to win.
DEPTH AND VARIETY – From the 100-player classic mode, the exhilarating payload mode to the lightning-fast Arcade and 4v4 Team Deathmatch modes, as well as the intense Zombie modes. There is something for everyone! There is something for everyone. Play Solo, Duo, and in 4-player Squads. Fire your weapon to your heart’s content!
ALWAYS GROWING – Daily events & challenges, and monthly updates delivering new gameplay features and modes that keep PUBG MOBILE always growing and expanding. Our powerful and serious anti-cheating mechanisms ensure a fair and balanced gaming environment where everyone plays by the rules.
* Requires a stable internet connection.
* PUBG MOBILE recommended system requirements: Android 5.1.1 or above and at least 2 GB memory. For other devices can try out PUBG MOBILE LITE
Contact customer service at [email protected] if you have any questions.